Friday, July 18, 2008

Lime-Aid

Here is a recipe for homemade Lime-aid. You can use lemons if you'd like. This is a recipe I kind of just made up for my family. We all love it.

2cups Sugar
2cups Water
4 med limes. You get more juice if you pick limes with a shiny smooth skin. Sam's Club has a dozen limes for 2.86
5-6 cups Club soda or Water. Water saves better in the fridge. Club soda will go flat after a while.


Boil Sugar and Water til dissolved. Squeeze in lime juice. Put in to a large pitcher (I like to use my Pampered Chef Pitcher so I can see my measurements) then add cold water or club soda to make 2 litres (I would guess about 4-5 cups). This is a very refreshing tart/sweet drink.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I made this Lime-Aid today. It was so good! My girls even had a couple of glasses. I love it!!!